5 Things you can do to improve your digital marketing strategy
- Be consistent – make sure you post, update, tweet, etc. on a consistent basis. Some people tweet for a week straight and then you won’t here from them for a month. To build and maintain your audience you should create and post content on a regular basis. Create a digital marketing schedule and stick to it.
- Write content for your target audience – some people want to please all of the people all of the time. In business, this simply is not possible. Understand who your target audience is and create content only for that audience. Your target audience will not only appreciate it but they will look forward to it and share it.
- Stop worrying about the numbers – we often see people that have 2,000 people following them on Twitter or 500+ connections on LinkedIn. But how many of them are really “following” them or how many are meaningful connections. Social media is a great way to connect with people and to grow your business but your better off having 200 ‘real followers” and 50 “real connections”. By real I mean people that see your content as providing value.
- Provide information that people can use – often times people use social media to sell, sell, sell. This is a big mistake. Why because people get turned off when all you ask them to do is sign up for your service or buy your product. Most people are using social media to get information or to solve a problem not to find products or services to purchase.
- Keep your content brief and to the point – most people don’t read they scan. Try to Keep your blog articles to 400 words or less. It’s not easy. This article is relatively short but still almost 325 words.
To learn more bout Digital Marketing visit my website brianscottdigital.com and sign up for my blog. If you have any questions please call me at 404-917-3790.