6 Reasons why your website may need a “makeover”
- Outdated landing page or homepage: often times we pay for a website and just “park it”. In other words the content hasn’t been updated and therefore is no longer relevant or interesting to the “end user This can negatively impact your brand and customers may choose not to do business with you.
- The website is not “mobile friendly”: Have you ever visited a website only to find you cannot read the content on your mobile device because the website is not “mobile friendly”. This can be annoying to the customer and may cause them to choose one of your competitors.
- Outdated images: You purchased the website two years ago and have not changed the images or content since then. Customers want to see fresh content (images, videos, articles etc.) and are more likely to re-visit a site they find both visually stimulating and “user friendly”.
- Website is not “end user friendly”: In this case the “end user” is having a difficult time finding what they need because there are simply too many options. Most people don’t want to spend a lot of time clicking buttons, scrolling pages and waiting for your latest “thing” to load, they simply want the information they need.
- Your website is cluttered: There is simply too much content on the front page (or any page for that matter) and its difficult to navigate the site. A good website has “white space” and the page isn’t “cluttered” with too much content (text, videos, images or links). A good website provides the “end user” the information they need to take action quickly (such as purchasing an item, downloading an ebook, signing up for a class, etc.).
- Outdated website: Your website was built several years ago and looks a little outdated. Most people will make a judgment about your business within the first 10 seconds they visit your site. You might have the best product or service in the world but if your website doesn’t have that polished look you may lose that customer.
At Brian Scott Digital we can assess your website and provide you with a recommendation on how to improve the look of your site and increase traffic.
Click here to “contact us” or simply call us at (404) 917-3790.
Don’t forget to share this information on social media and leave a comment below.